The Vanguard Vein Center is located on the second floor of the Medical Arts Pavilion,
in Suite 201. We are located on the campus of Southern Ocean County Hospital.
Our office is open from 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday. Our office can be
reached at ( 609 ) 97 VEINS or ( 609 ) 978-3467.
Insurance Coverage for varicose vein treatment
Most insurance companies have recognized saphenous reflux and painful
varicose veins to be medically necessary and will often cover saphenous
laser ablation and closure procedures and ambulatory phlebectomy if
you have attempted conservative treatment for 3-6 months in the past:
Sclerotherapy is considered cosmetic and is not covered by insurance
- Compression Stockings
- Weight Control
Our practice will file your claim with your insurance carrier, however,
the patient is ultimately responsible for the charges that are not covered.
We do accept most insurance carriers in our region.
Additional Areas of Expertise
Our physicians have specific interests and years of experience in non-surgical
or minimally-invasive treatment of nearly all vascular diseases. State-of-the-art
- Laser treatments for varicose veins
- Angioplasty and stenting for circulation problems
- Dialysis access fistula placement and revision
- Permanent and removable IVC filters ( patients with blood clots )
- Diagnostic Angiography for vascular disease of the arms or legs
- Surgical treatment and stenting for Carotid artery disease
- Kidney and intestinal artery angioplasty and stenting
- Comprehensive management of non-healing wounds will
be cared for in the Wound Care Center at SOCH